Sunday 16 September 2012

Quartz Crystals

Carrying on from Cosmo talks on static electricity.
 

Again there are a myriad of books written about Crystals and their healing abilities, so my focus is on the practical side of the uses of crystals around the home or office.
 
 I have quite a collection of crystals, however I use special quartz crystals in various sizes to dissipate the electrical energies that come off all the electrical appliances I use in my home.
 
As seen above I have a bowl of quartz crystals next to my television set for the purpose of blocking the static electricity that comes  from it and stops it being absorbed by my body. I also have them scattered over my computer desk, beside the desk lamps, bedside lamps and telephones. Particularly where I have multi-boxes and wires.
 
These crystals do need to be cleansed whenever you think of it perhaps every 3 or 4 months by taking them to the sea and putting them in the water for about 10 minutes. This is the best place for cleansing them of the bad energies they have soaked up and replenishes them with the good energies from the sea. If you are not able to get to the sea, a bowl of water with sea salt added will also do it for you until you can get them to the sea.
 
 
I would recommend this to those working in offices with computers all day. The benefit to the body is that the body is not being overloaded with static electricity which then leads to all sorts of weird illnesses.
 
Continue to stand on the grass with bare feet to remove the energies you pick up when you are out and about. Understand you must play your part in it and not expect the crystals to do all the work for you. They can't and won't.
 
If you are not able to stand because you could be in a wheelchair your could hold onto a hand full of leaves of a strong plant, shrub or tree which will absorb the energies from the energy centres in your hands. Do not use fragile plants as your plants may wilt and die.
 
This is the reason that gardening without gloves and using natural handled tools not plastic is such a good activity. By getting your hands in the dirt you are releasing static energies from your body and receiving the good energies from mother earth in return.
 
 

 
 
 

 


 

 



 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment